This product photography workshop is great for budding product photographers, small brand owners with no budget for photography, bloggers and influencers who want to develop the skills and confidence to consistently create quality images and book clients.
Have you been to a workshop or masterclass where all you do is take notes or watch the tutor demonstrate things? This will be nothing like that. This creative and educational workshop is very practical and hands on. By the end of the day, you’ll be able to walk out with the skills, experience, professional images and inspiration to work on your next project and produce stunning images for brands.
This workshop is a small class with 10 spaces only in order to provide feedback to everyone individually. You’re advised to book early.
|Date||Saturday 24 August|
|Location||London (venue TBC)|
What you’ll learn in this full-day workshop is all you’ll need to improve your photography skills and gain the experience and confidence to book clients and work on awesome projects.
The workshop will be in three sessions:
- Camera settings for various scenarious and lighting situations
- Photography techniques, depth of field and key functions
- Composing an image
- Developing a concept and creating a mood board
- Cold emailing designers for a collaboration (I’ll show you my exact emails)
- Building a portfolio
- Developing your photography style
- Social media marketing
Product Photography Session
- Selecting your props
- Creating a set
- Composing and styling the products/items
- Photo shoot with your selected products
You’ll learn to shoot indoors with natural light. This session will take 1-2 hours to allow everyone the opportunity to style their set and photograph their products. Note that after booking your space, I’ll email you so we can go over your concept/theme and help you choose the best props to come along with.
Afterwards, we’ll break for a delicious hot lunch before commencing the third part of the workshop.
- Copyrights and responsibilities
- Editing with Adobe Lightroom (you’ll be given the time to edit your images from the photo shoot session and I’ll help you individually with critique and feedback)
- Important Adobe Lightroom shortcuts and workflow
- Creating your own presets
- Questions & any other specific things you’ll like to learn
Two weeks after the workshop, I’ll still be available to answer any questions you might have as you continue to practice and develop your skills.
Have I missed something you’d like to learn? After booking your space, I’ll send a questionnaire to understand your needs and what you’ll really like to learn at the workshop so everyone goes home learning something new.
|Price||£159||For this price, you learn the techniques and tools needed to succeed as a product photographer or content creator/blogger, take with you professional images to use on social media or in your portfolio, get to see my mood board and email templates, enjoy a hot lunch, drinks and access to ask me questions up to two weeks after.|
|What you’ll need||Camera and memory card|
Laptop with Adobe Lightroom installed
Laptop charger and camera batteries
Your enthusiasm & creativity!
About The Tutor
I’m a multidisciplinary artist focusing on the medium of photography and text to tell nuanced stories about subjects and places I find unique and enthralling. I’m interested in portraiture, conceptual and boudoir photography. In addition to this, I have over 6 years experience as a content creator and digital media specialist.
In the short period of time (a little over a year) I’ve taken up professional photography, my work has been published in several online and print magazines such as Gal Dem, Positive News, Falstaff, O Globo and my first exhibition ever was a solo exhibition at the Athens and Epidaurus Festival which took place from 16 – 23 June, 2019. You can read my full bio
Terms and Conditions
- You’re responsible for your equipment and belongings during the workshop. Elizabeth Okoh or any member of her team will not be liable for any damage or loss of property.
- You are responsible for ensuring all the necessary equipment and materials needed for the workshop are with you for the workshop. The workshop will not be delayed or postponed if you forget to bring any materials.
- You’re responsible for arriving on time. The workshop will not be delayed or postponed if you run late. However, I will wait about 15 minutes before starting to make sure everyone has had the time to arrive.
- Cancellation Policy: a) Full refund is available 24 hours after booking. b) Refund (minus £20 admin fee) is available up to a week after booking. c) No refunds after a week of booking or after 27 July (whichever is sooner). This is a personalized workshop depending on number of attendants, so after this date all venues and catering will be booked and can’t be changed.
Ready for a creative and fun experience while developing your photography skills?
Early birds use code SEWAFOLIE for £15 off at the checkout. Expires 16/08/19